|1 day||1.200.000 VND
Departure time: Everyday
Booking Halong Bay 1 day tour in Aivivu is definitely the best idea for you to explore this place even if you don’t have much time. As far as you know, Halong is one of the 7 natural wonders of the world with a lot of amazing things. In this tour, you will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
Book Halong Bay 1 day tour with 3-star Phoenix Cruise
Discover Halong Bay aboard luxury Cruise, a Asian junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tour guide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
08:20 – 9h00 am – Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay.
12:00 – 12:30 – Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding on Halong Phoenix Cruiser and Cruising on the bay.
– Halong Phoenix Cruiser will take you on an 6 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-water-ing lunch on boat.
13:15 Arrive Sung Sot Cave means Surprised Cave or Amazing Cave is on Bo Hon Island and is one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Ha Long Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
– The boat will move to Luon Cave (three tunnels) area, a water cave for kayaking, rowing bamboo boat or just stay on board for relaxing
You will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaking – an indispensable water activity in Halong, for those who love challenging themselves or sitting on bamboo boat (Sampan), for those who love being gentle and sophisticated, to admire breathtaking scenes. This is moment you get closer to Halong’s nature. if you do not join any above activities, you could stay on sundeck for relaxing,
– Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellence backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like heaven paradise.
16:15 – Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30 – Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
20:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends.
- Round-trip Hanoi-Ha Long by new High Way
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Visiting Surprised Cave, Titov Island, Luon Cave
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Entrance fees ticket
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Halong Bay 1 day tour with specific schedule and professional guide will definitely help you feel most comfortable in your journey to discover Vietnam. Please contact us by the Hotline Number 1900 6695 for more details. Also, you can visit directly our offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh:
Offices in Hanoi:
- 95G, Ly Nam De street, Hoan Kiem district, Ha Noi
- 8/16, Huynh Thuc Khang street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Office in Ho Chi Minh:
- 96, Ton That Tung street, Ben Thanh Ward, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Have a memorable holiday in Vietnam!